New Heaven and Earth
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered or come to mind." (Isaiah 65:17)
"But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells." (2 Peter 3:13)
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. (Revelation 21:1-4)
We dedicate this website to Jesus to help spread the Good News of his second coming. His second coming should be a joyful event to all because it will put an end to sadness, pain, suffering, persecution. After his coming there will be peace, love, joy, harmony on this Earth as it is in Heaven. Sadly many will not welcome Jesus back. Those who reject Jesus and his Kingdom will be left out without another chance to return.
The Holy Bible and the Church give us plenty of information about this event though it is not always easy to understand. The Holy Trinity and Our Blessed Mother come to our aid through the prophets and they help us to understand the signs of the times and advise us how to prepare for this great event.
On this web site we follow the teaching of Jesus about his Second Coming as given to his prophet
Maria Divine Mercy (MDM).
May the Holy Spirit enlighten us to recognise Jesus and welcome Him back.
“So many believe that My Second Coming is the end of the world. It may be the end of times as you know it but it is only the beginning of the glorious future planned by My Eternal Father for all His children. Heaven and earth will become one. One won’t exist without the other. The righteous will live in My New Paradise and there will be great abundance in all things. So much wonder can never be described in human terms. Great peace and joy will be felt by every soul who inherits the right to be part of My Kingdom. My heart breaks when I see fear in your eyes children when I refer to the end times. Instead, I ask you to trust in My great love for you all and know that My promise is that you will be truly at home with Me and your sorrows will be banished for eternity.
The New Paradise I promise is to be revealed to humanity very soon. Do not waste one single moment in fear. Rejoice. Look forward to your future. Trust in Me completely for I love you too much to ever let you down.
Pray that all of My children will be humble in heart to accept the keys to Paradise.
Your Jesus” (Message given to Maria Divine Mercy on April 8th, 2012)
"What is private revelation? Private revelations are heavenly and verbal manifestations of the divine will made to man in an extraordinary way in order to direct human activity in a particular situation of the life of private
persons or of humanity in general. More striking because of their marvelous character, they provoke among certain people, and sometimes in the whole Christian people, a salutary shock which the sacramental signs, neglected and familiar, do not always produce." (The Holy Catholic Church and Private Revelation by Rev. Joseph Dwight)
Jesus has been communicating with his Church through private revelations like he did in Lourdes, Fatima, Garabandal, Medjugorje. In the past two years he has been giving messages to Maria Divine Mercy in Ireland. These messages tell us explicitly that in our life time we will witness his return. This will be preceded by his final act of Devine Mercy, the Illumination of Conscience or the Warning.
The Great Warning
This warning will be a mystical experience when we will see the state of our soul before God: the good we have done or the grief we have caused to others and ultimately to Jesus. This event will prove to every one
without doubt that God exists and it will give a chance for all to ask forgiveness. This will be the time for many to convert, make amends and start a new life.
According to Jesus many people will not change even after this event. Therefore he is asking us to help him to save these people. He can do anything for us but he cannot interfere with our free will. Our deep love, prayer and sacrifices for them will enable him to save them.
"This great Warning, out of mercy and love as a last gift to My children, will happen soon. Every single one of My children will be shown their lives, their sins, their wrong doings and every single insult they were responsible for against their brothers and sisters, all during a mystical experience. Not one man, woman or child on this earth will be excluded.
Some will be deeply shocked and saddened by the sins in their lives and will immediately turn to Me, their just judge and redeem themselves. They will, out of love and sorrow, ask for mercy. Others will be so sickened and shocked by the way in which their sins will be revealed that they will drop dead before they have a chance to ask for forgiveness.
And then there will be those who follow the Deceiver. They, in their terror, when they see the wicked sins in their past life flash in front of them will flee. They will try to hide but there is nowhere to go. Ducking and diving they will either accept what they see and ask for forgiveness there and then. Or they will turn away and squirm in shame and horror but will not ask for Mercy.
Then there is the final sinner. When his sins are shown to him all he will do is argue and deny that he committed these grievous offenses against God’s Commandments. He will simply deny the truth and turn his back into the darkness of Eternal Hell." (Message given to Maria Divine Mercy on November 22nd, 2010 )
Jesus is telling us that we are heading into a great storm: a storm in the world and a storm in the Church. He will have to intervene to rescue the world and the Church in a form of purification. In this storm we will come face to face with good and evil and we have to take a stand. Those who repent and accept him and what he stands for will live in the New Earth that will be joined with Heaven. After his intervention and purification a lasting peace will return to Earth where there will be no more sin and evil.
Those who reject him will be left out and will never get another chance.
He is telling us not to fear the future because with his help and guidance we will be able to overcome everything. His second coming should be a joyful event to all because it will be a change for the better.
We Catholics don’t like to talk about the second coming and glorious kingdom of Jesus
Perhaps we have heard too many false predictions about his return?
It is in our daily prayer:
- Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven… (Our Father)
- Deliver us, Lord, we pray, from every evil, graciously grant peace in our days, that, by the help of your mercy, we may be always free from sin and safe from all distress, as we await the blessed hope and the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ. (Prayer after the Our Father during Mass)
- He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. (Apostles’ Creed)
- He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. (Nicene Creed)
- Therefore, O Lord, as we celebrate the memorial of the saving Passion of your Son, his wondrous Resurrection and Ascension into heaven, and as we look forward to his second coming, we offer you in thanksgiving this holy and living sacrifice. (Eucharistic Prayer 3)
- Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts. Heaven and earth are full of your glory. Hosanna in the highest. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest. (Holy, Holy, Holy …)
- We proclaim your Death, O Lord, and profess your Resurrection until you come again. (Memorial Acclamation)
- When we eat this Bread and drink this Cup, we proclaim your Death, O Lord, until you come again. (Memorial Acclamation)
It is in the Holy Bible:
Consider just a few verses from the many that deal with this subject: John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; 2 Peter 3:10; Luke 21:27; Matthew 24:27; Revelation 1:7; Matthew 16:27; 1 Corinthians 15:51-54; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Luke 21:26-30; Matthew 24:23-26; Matthew 24:36; Matthew 24:42; Luke 21:34-36; 2 Peter 3:8-9; Titus 2:11-14; Revelation 6:15-17; Isaiah 25:9; Isaiah 65:17; Revelation 22:20.
- Luke 21:27 “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.”
- Matthew 16:27 “For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.”
It is in the Catechism of the Catholic Church:
Just consider a few paragraphs from the many that teach about this subject: 671 – 682, 1038 – 1060.
-  Since the Ascension Christ's coming in glory has been imminent, even though "it is not for
you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority”. This eschatological coming
could be accomplished at any moment, even if both it and the final trial that will precede it are "delayed".
-  At the end of time, the Kingdom of God will come in its fullness. After the universal judgment, the righteous will reign for ever with Christ, glorified in body and soul. The universe itself will be renewed: The Church . . . will receive her perfection only in the glory of heaven, when will come the time of the renewal of all things. At that time, together with the human race, the universe itself, which is so closely related to man and which attains its destiny through him, will be perfectly re-established in Christ.
-  Sacred Scripture calls this mysterious renewal, which will transform humanity and the world, "new heavens and a new earth”. It will be the definitive realization of God's plan to bring under a single head "all things in [Christ], things in heaven and things on earth”.
Do we believe ...?
Do we truly believe what the Bible and the Church teach us? Do we really mean what we pray? Do we genuinely practice what we profess?
Are we seeing the signs around us? Do we recognize the time of Jesus’ second coming the way he taught us to
Perhaps we have heard too many false predictions about his second coming. Are we going to even consider
listening to his warnings to prepare ourselves and others or we are going to dismiss them as just another
What if history is repeating itself again? What if his messages will be rejected and condemned again as they
were once before when he walked on earth? Will there be a new approach from him or this is the last one?
How to discern?
How are we going to discern true messages from false ones? Certainly it won’t be easy but we should try. The
Holy Spirit will help us if we are serious about this.
Here are some prayers given to us by Jesus to help us discern true messages from false ones:
Crusade Prayer (51) For the Gift of the
“Oh come Holy Spirit, pour Your Gift of Love, Wisdom and Knowledge over my humble soul. Fill me with the Light of Truth so that I can discern the truth of God from the lies spread by Satan and his angels. Help me to grasp the torch and spread the flame of understanding to all those I meet through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.”
Crusade Prayer 40 Prayer for the Clergy to prepare souls for Second Coming
“O My Jesus, I am but a humble servant and need you to guide me, so I can prepare souls for your Glorious Second Coming. Help me to convert souls and prepare themaccording to your Holy Will so that they are fit to
enter the New Heaven and Earth which you promised all of mankind through your death on the cross. Give
me the graces I need so that I can impart your word to thirsty souls and that I never waiver in my duty to you dear Jesus to whom I pledged my allegiance through My Sacred Vows. Amen.”
This is the original website where the messages of Jesus are published:
Or on Facebook:
 Cf. Rev 22:20.
 Acts 1:7; Cf. Mk 13:32
 Cf. Mt 24:44; 1 Thess 5:2; 2 Thess 2:3-12.
 LG 48; Cf. Acts 3:21; Eph 1:10; Col 1:20; 2 Pet 3:10-13
 2 Pet 3:13; Cf. Rev 21:1
 Eph 1:10For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.